Our goal is to extend the capabilities of all educators and administrators who are working to improve the educational outcomes for students.
We work to strengthen knowledge and capacity by offering expert guidance and assistance that will generate direct results and positive outcomes that produce lasting changes throughout the entire organization.
Professional Development Training Areas Include:
- How to effectively use and implement campus and district improvement plans
- Principal planning guide to develop campus plans
- Schoolwide (10 components)
- Targeted assisted programs (8 components)
- Developing comprehensive needs assessments
- State Compensatory Education (SCE)- students in at-risk situations
- ESSA guidelines and state regulations
Improving State Performance Indicators via professional trainings specially designed for you, based on your district’s own indicators and needs.
Professional trainings for behavior and autism are available and can be delivered directly to your district.
We can provide training for staff involved in a due process hearing. Before you call a lawyer, call our offices for a free consultation. For more difficult or on-going disputes, we can work with staff to minimize the likelihood of your district having a due process filed against them.